The Brazil World Coffee Championships kick off in Belo Horizonte, on Wednesday November 7th. An expected one hundred and forty competitors from across the globe will take to the stage across four championships at the Expomias centre, running from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (GMT-2). You can follow the action live over the three days of competition by following the Watch Live button at the top of the Brazil portal — worldcoffeeevents.org/brazil.
Need to know what time you should be cheering at? Individual schedules for each championship are posted below, as well as an overall timeline, so that you don’t miss any important updates. As we progress through rounds, rankings and updates will be posted on the Brazil portal.
Tune in to the Brazil World Coffee Championships live at worldcoffeeevents.org/brazil, on Wednesday November 7th. Share your excitement on social, by using #BrazilWCC. Individual championship schedules and the overall timeline are posted below:
Wednesday November 7th
- World Latte Art Championship – Round One Schedule (Art Bar & Stage Presentation)
- World Coffee in Good Spirits Championship – Round One Schedule (Spirit Bar)
- World Cup Tasters Championship – Round One Schedule
- World Brewers Cup – Round One, Day One Schedule
Thursday November 8th
- World Brewers Cup – Round One, Day Two Schedule
- WLAC & WCIGS – Day Two Schedule
- World Cup Tasters Championship – Quarter Finals Schedule