Giving a hand at industry events is a great chance to grow your global coffee network, while learning some new skills in a fast-paced environment. The Boston World Coffee Championships are coming to the Specialty Coffee Expo this April, and you can earn a 3-day Expo badge by meeting the minimum of volunteering hours.
Don’t miss out—early applicants can earn a badge with less hours by registering and selecting your shifts before February 14th. From February 14th onwards, the minimum amount of hours rises for SCA members and non-members. See the details below to learn how to complete registration and earn a 3-day Expo badge!
Earn a 3-day Expo Badge
By February 14th:
- 12 hour commitment for SCA members
- 16 hours for non-SCA members
From February 14th onwards:
- 16 hour commitment for SCA members
- 20 hours for non-SCA members
- Visit the Coffee Expo registration page
- Choose ‘Professional’
- Start a new registration, and enter the email associated with your SCA membership (if relevant).
- Enter your details on the Personal Information page, and use the code ‘VOL’ in this box at the end of the page.
- Once you complete registration you will receive an email with details on how to choose your volunteer shifts. You must complete these within 24 hours, otherwise your badge and registration will be cancelled.
Please note: If you do not complete the minimum amount of shift hours at Expo, or if you cancel your registration without confirming to [email protected] before March 22nd, your card will be charged for the full 3-day expo badge ($340).