WCE Certified Judges
Judges are a vital component of World Coffee Events competitions, providing a service and skill essential to the success of each championship. In six of the seven championships, WCE Certified Judges evaluate performances by competitors according to the Rules and Regulations for that championship. Each championship has a different set of evaluation criteria and a different mix of judges on the judging panel.
To find about more about the role of the judge in a specific championship, please visit the championship websites:
- World Barista Championship
- World Latte Art Championship
- World Coffee in Good Spirits Championship
- World Brewers Cup
- World Coffee Roasting Championship
- Cezve/Ibrik Championship
- World Cup Tasters Championship does not utilize judging.
Judges must be certified to participate in a World Coffee Events championship. WCE Judge Certifications are a two-day test-based certification that takes place around the world throughout the year. To find out more about how to become a WCE Certified Judge please visit the Judge Certification page.
Click below for a complete listing of judges who have attended a Judge Certification and passed the certification tests.
- 2013-2015 Certified Judges
- 2014-2016 Certified Judges
- 2015-2017 Certified Judges
- 2016-2018 Certified Judges