Judges are a vital component of World Coffee Events competitions, providing a service and skill essential to the success of each championship. In five of the six championships, WCE-certified judges evaluate performances by competitors according to the Rules and Regulations for that championship. Each championship has a different set of evaluation criteria and a different mix of judges on the judging panel.
To find about more about the role of the judge in a specific championship, please visit the championship websites:
- World Barista Championship
- World Latte Art Championship
- World Coffee in Good Spirits Championship
- World Brewers Cup
- Cezve/Ibrik Championship
- *World Cup Tasters Championship does not utilize judging.
Judges must be certified to participate in a World Coffee Events championship. WCE Judge Certifications are a two-day test-based certification that takes place around the world throughout the year. To find out more about how to become a WCE Certified Judge please visit the Judge Certification page.
Click below for a complete listing of judges who have attended a Judge Certification and passed the certification tests.
- 2013-2015 Certified Judges
- 2014-2016 Certified Judges
- 2015-2017 Certified Judges
- 2016-2018 Certified Judges